I am new to the area and will be attending Riverdale High School What do I need to Do in order to enroll?
- Withdrawal Form from previous school
- Educational Documents: High School Transcript, Previous Report Card, Withdrawal Grades and IEP/504 documentation.
- Immunizations on TN Dept. of Health Form/Physical If you are transferring from in state or county, the physical is not required.
- Proof of residency. A utility bill with custodial parents’ names and address (phone and cable bills are not accepted). If parent/guardian lives with someone else, they must obtain an affidavit form from the guidance secretary and have it notarized.
- Birth Certificate and/or Custody Paperwork Custody paperwork will be needed if parents are unmarried, divorced or separated.
Helpful Phone Numbers:
Bus Transportation: (615) 893-5812
Department of Children Services: (615) 217-8900
School Attorney: (615) 893-5812, ext. 22012
Rutherford County Health Department: (615) 898-7785