Schoology is used for some class assignments, rehearsal tracks for choir, weekly newsletters, and other things that need to be accessed by students.
- Go to the Riverdale Home Page
- Click on "Clever" in the top banner
- In Clever, click on the app, "Schoology"
- Once in Schoology, click on "Courses" and select your class.
- Once in your class, you'll see folders containing information and assignments.
- Content is set up in folders by 1) QUARTER, 2) WEEK, and 3) ASSIGNMENT.
- For example, the above view is in General Music - Quarter 1 is open, and the week of August 16-20 is open. Under the "Artist Worksheet" folder, you can see that the "Aretha Franklin" artist worksheet was done on Friday, August 20th. Under the "Bell Work" folder, there is a Bell Work assignment for each day.