RHS FAFSA Workshop
Join Eric Farmer and the RHS Counseling Department to complete your FAFSA. Parents/Guardians are encouraged to attend with their senior. Please sign-up for ONLY one time slot. Click Here to sign up now.
To complete the FAFSA the following items are required:
- Parent and student parent social security number or Alien registration number
- Parent and/or student federal tax returns from the 2020 tax year, W-2s, and other records of income.
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
- Click the link to create your parent/guardian AND student FSA ID- this will serve as the electronic signature on the FAFSA https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch