Adviser: Caron Peck
615-890-6450 ext. 23534
Welcome to the home of the Lance & Shield! We are already in the midst of planning our 52nd edition and we are looking to make it the best one yet! Please see the links below for various ordering opportunities.
- Follow us on Twitter (@ownRHSyearbook) and/or Instagram (@ownrhsyearbook) for the latest announcements and promotions!
The 2023 Yearbooks are in!
Stop by C-3 today to pick up your pre-ordered copy
The 2023-2024 Yearbook is now on sale for the back-to-school- price of $90! Click HERE to order or bring cash, check, or card to Mrs. Peck in C-3! Reserve your copy today - price goes up on October 16th!
Attention Class of 2024!!!! Important Senior Information
- In order to be published in the yearbook, you must have your senior portraits taken with our contracted school photographer, Smilestone Photography. Schedule your studio appointment by November 1, 2023 at http://www.smilestonephoto.com/ or call 615-200-0765. There will be a Senior make-up day at RHS on November 28th.
- Click here to read the full Frequently Asked Questions about Senior Portraits.
- Parents - we would love to have you commemorate your child's accomplishments with a senior ad! Ads may be purchased HERE or by filling out the Senior Ad form and returning it (along with payment) to Mrs. Peck in C-3 the first week in August!
Here's a list of a few of the fun traditions to plan for your senior year!
- Big '24 Picture (late Fall 2023)
- Senior Portraits (June - November 2023)
- Senior Sunrise (Early August 2023)
- Pep Rallies!!!!!
- Senior Superlatives (Early January 2024)
- Senior Week (April 2024)
- Prom (April 2024)
- Graduation!!!! (May 2024)
- Annual school pictures for all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will take place on Wednesday, September 13th or Thursday, September 14th. All pictures will be taken during the student's English class.
Previous Editions Sale!
Looking for the perfect gift for a Warrior alum, but have no idea what to get them? Look no further! The yearbook staff has several years of previous editions for sale. All sales are on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Caron Peck at [email protected] to check availability.