For safety and efficiency, Rutherford County School District encourages parents to pay for school fees and items through SchoolCash Online to reduce the amount of cash & checks coming into our schools.
Through SchoolCash Online, parents can pay for field trips, yearbooks, school clothing, activity and athletic fees, and more.
It takes less than 5 minutes to register. This page provides step-by-step instructions.
Click here to jump to the SchoolCash Online site for Rutherford County School District.
Need to register?
Follow the instructions below. If you need help, the Parent Help Desk for SchoolCash Online contains an FAQ and troubleshooting information.
How to create an account
- Go to https://rcschools.schoolcashonline.com and click Register. You can set a default language at the bottom of the SchoolCash Online site.
- Type your first name, last name, and email address, and create a password.
- Select a security question.
- Select YES to receive email notifications. You will not receive any marketing emails. Selecting YES enables the system to send you notifications about school fees and items.
- SchoolCash Online will send you a registration confirmation email. If you do not receive it, check your Spam folder.
- Use your email address and password to log in.