Tracey Duez, Ed.S.
English II Honors, Standard, and Inclusion
Riverdale High School Rock Climbing Team Club Coach
ALL optional distance learning assignments for ALL of your classes were due no later than May 15! All final grades (FG) will be posted in Skyward by May 22.
*Online Summer School Registration Window: April 27- May 29 by Noon*
- Must contact your assigned guidance counselor FIRST before enrolling in online summer school.
- Click on this Link to Enroll in Online Summer School
- Remedial Courses ONLY!
- Courses Dates:
- Term 1: June 1-June 25
- Term 2: June 26- July 23
- $150 per ½ credit/ $300 for 1 credit
- Students can take up to one credit per term.
- NCAA Approved Courses
- Week of May 18-22: Teachers continue to give feedback and enter grades. District-wide Online Registration continues for NEW students only.
- Week of May 18-22: Return of devices, textbooks, band instruments, uniforms, library books, and pay off debts, etc. This will happen on the gym side where we will pick up your items via curbside.
- May 18: 9th grade...9am last name A-M; 10am last name M-Z
- May 19: 10th grade...9am last name A-M; 10am last name M-Z
- May 20: 11th grade...9am last name A-M; 10am last name M-Z
- May 22: Last day for Dual Enrollment drop off to the front office.
- May 27: Report cards will be accessible via Skyward. They will be able to be accessed on May 27 @8am.
Attention ALL Riverdale High School Students...To Arrange for Personal Item Pickup, Please Complete the Following Google Form Link:
Students if you have any personal items in the school that you would like to have back and/or items you need to turn in (textbooks, library books, locks, etc), the above Google Form Link will allow you to designate a day and time to pick up and/or turn in items. You will not be allowed in the building, therefore, please provide a detailed description of your items and where they are located in the building. Be sure to list items that are in the school in the description box.
Check your grades/attendance regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. If you need assistance with your login information, visit or call our attendance office.
You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here.The username and password are the same as your computer login at school. If you need help with how to use different features in your account you can click on this link to download the Office 365 guide.
Please review the SYLLABUS link for classroom expectations and grading policies. Classroom engagement is a weekly grade. This includes following class procedures, participating in class discussions and group work, and utilizing class time to complete assigned work. Having a good work ethic results in a successful high school experience.
All students and parents should SUBSCRIBE to our page for email updates. See SUBSCRIBE link on my page for more information.
Also, all students and parents need to join the REMIND 101 for your class for up-to-date information on what we are studying and/or working on in class, past and future assignments, and other pertinent information. See REMIND link on my page for more information.
Click below to practice with online tests.